Saturday, May 31, 2008

SUMMER TIME


Sorry....I have not updated this in forever! We are doing great here in Fort Worth, and we are really excited about summer time. It is already super hot...I think that it has been averaging 95 this whole week. It is going to be a super hot summer! Luckily, Avery really likes to swim (not really swim but hang out in the pool or river or hose or anything with water)! I think that is what we are going to be doing a whole lot of this summer.


Avery is getting so big. She is crawling everywhere and is VERY fast! She can stand on her won and has taken a step, but she has realized that it is much faster to crawl where she wants to go. She has curly hair and big blue eyes. She also talk a whole lot and she says Da Da, but not Ma Ma...go figure.


We are all doing very well! I will try and keep this more updated for everyone. Have a Happy Summer Everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I heard it's not as hot in San Diego and that it's definitely cooler there - and I don't mean temperature.