Thursday, January 17, 2008

Avery's Baptism


This past weekend Tyler, Avery, & I went to Kerrville for Avery to be baptized. It was such a wonderful weekend, and such a sweet and beautiful service!! Avery was such a perfect angel...hopefully she will stay that way for a while!! We also got to spend lots of time with our families and friends. Avery also spent her first night with her grandparents...it was actually a whole lot harder to leave her for a night than I thought it would be, but we both made it! The whole weekend was wonderful...especially Sunday!

5 comments:

Judy said...

the bottom? you put us at the bottom? thanks a lot. i am assuming that we are your favorite californians. i will be disappointed if we are not.

Tyler, Lisa, & Avery said...

your definiteyl my favorite californians...i can't figure out how to move it though...i want it on the side like yours is...hmmm gotta work on that

Tyler, Lisa, & Avery said...

Okay...there I fixed it for you...wasn't that hard!! You should feel special that you are my only link

Casey & Amanda said...

I love your blog! I will check in on it all the time!

Unknown said...

Cool blog, cool mom!!!